0141 445 5544 | Glasgow
APS are widely regarded as one of the leading damp and timber preservation specialist companies in Central Scotland. We are a well established company, centrally located in Glasgow, ideally situated for access to the major road networks and cities throughout the Central Belt.
We offer professional, friendly advice on rising damp and basement waterproofing, condensation control, timber decay, woodworm and epoxy resins. All work is covered by our long term twenty year guarantee.
In 2002, after over 2 years of assessment, we were awarded the prestigious membership of The British Wood Preserving, Damp-proofing Association (BWPDA) and Property Care Association (PCA).This, in turn, entitled us to membership of The Guarantee Protection Trust (GPT). We are a registered contractor within the Constructionline service industry and a Trustmark registered firm through government endorsed standards. We are also approved installers of John Newton & Company Waterproofing products and a Newton Specialist Basement Contractor (NSBC), having successfully implemented systems in both commercial and domestic environments. As a company we can, therefore, offer our clients the best possible quality and guarantees available in the industry for a variety of services, from damp proofing and basement waterproofing to condensation control, wet rot decay, dry rot decay, woodworm and epoxy resin repairs.
APS employ only skilled surveyors and operatives (joiners, plumbers, plasterers, electricians) who have many years in the industry and have worked in a variety of different domestic and commercial environments.
Our surveyors are qualified to industry standards (CSRT). They offer a fast efficient service and are willing to discuss all aspects of the work being undertaken and follow this up with a professional standardised customer report.
Site operatives work to industry guidelines and specifications in order to fulfil the guarantee requirements and each job is assessed in line with these conditions. Staff are fully trained and kept up to date with ongoing training which follows standards and practices current and new in the industry.
It is the objective of APS Ltd to take steps which will ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees at work. It is also the objective of the group that its activities do not adversely affect the health and safety of persons other than employees, especially members of the general public. It is also the intention of the company that the risk of damage to individuals’ property is minimised.
• Ensuring that employees know of the dangers associated with the various activities undertaken by the company and are aware of how to minimise these dangers.
• Ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and related Legislation.
• Maintaining an interest in health and safety amongst employees.
• Encouraging good and safe working habits.
• Devising, implementing and monitoring safe systems of work.
• Seeking at all times to provide safe working procedures, good working conditions and a healthy environment.
• Providing adequate safety instruction and training of personnel at all levels.
• Providing the means of consultation on health and safety matters for all employees.
• Providing and displaying such written instructions as are necessary to assist in the regulations of safe practice and operation.
• Promoting the maximum individual attention and effort on the part of employees at all levels to avoid and prevent accidents.